Skip to main content

Agency Growth Secrets Reviews

Joshua Harris is the founder of Agency Growth Secrets , a high-tech marketing firm that utilizes a progressive technology to predict consumer behavior. Agency Growth Secrets has had the oppertunity to pinpoint customers who are ready to produce a purchase through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. 

Josh Harris is just a successful entrepreneur who feels passionately about mentoring other business owners. He's dedicated his time for you to helping US Military Veterans become entrepreneurs. His business ideas have already been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur. He is married with two young daughters. He lives in Largo, Florida where he enjoys fishing.

My name is Will Shots I've been providing digital marketing services for businesses of all different sizes and different industries for the last five or six years. My focus has been up until recently SEO. That's where I obtained my start and providing web design, web development redesigns, or SEO audits.

My primary income just before working with Josh was from SEO clients either monthly or audits and then doing web designs that always incorporated SEO. I've been doing it full-time for a while but the difference is that I've always done things in various different industries for different sized businesses.

Although, it's resolved there's no leverage really in what I've been doing. Each company I work with is sort of an entire new start. It is a new learning experience and a brand new set of rules. Not really. I mean you're working with exactly the same kind of general set of rules when it comes to SEO and web design. But I can't systematically reuse everything that I do with past clients because I'm working with companies of different sizes and different industries. It took me a while to appreciate that you know there are many of agencies on the market that that, but for me, I'm not looking to have a huge agency with a lot of employees. It's not that leveraged to be working with companies which are so different all the time.

When I started working with Josh that was one of many things that basically struck me and made plenty of sense by what he teaches, that is focusing on a single industry. Since I try this full-time and it's my income I've been slowly transitioning to doing that. It's made an impact so far for me personally because I haven't taken on several jobs that I might have otherwise. That would have been a period suck and not necessarily been the kind of return on my time that I'd ideally want. I've been transitioning far from providing multiple services to any or all industries to just providing paid ad management in a single industry. That's something that when I make that transition fully it's planning to be night and day when it comes to how much I love could work day-to-day.

I recently sort of got burned on doing new things all the time for various kinds of companies. It's fun, but at once, it's only too much time. The educational curve is too high every time. I'm ready at this point in my own career — at this point to now work in a single industry. Then maybe once I get strong enough in this one industry branch out to another. That's something that's been by far the largest thing for me personally and also the give attention to paid advertising as well.

Dealing in SEO things don't come immediately. Results don't come immediately in SEO and so it's a harder sell for new clients. You've to help keep them believing in you and that takes a month or two often to see results or major results anyway. In paid search with Facebook, it's immediate. The other thing is that, frankly, paid advertising is a lot simpler. There's still plenty of moving parts but it's simpler to obtain a full picture of SEO. It's easier to get assistance with as well link here.

For me, if you're looking to work with Josh — I'd say if you're seeking to kind of simplify what you're doing and focus more. Choose one high-value industry you know as opposed to working multiple industries. Provide a service that brings immediate results for clients, so you're much more likely to keep them on long-term. These are the types of items that I've found from him. You might know if you've held it's place in this game for a while and are looking to get more leveraged or if you're new and would like to go straight to what makes probably the most sense. I would recommend working with him.

Comments